How to Get Involved
As a Host:
Interested in bringing an iCan Bike program to your area? We are happy to collaborate with nonprofit organizations, groups or individuals to help make this a reality for people with disabilities in your area!
The most efficient way to understand what is involved in being an iCan Bike host is to visit our Host Page and:
- Download and read our Bike Camp Host Overview
- View the short, professionally produced TV News Videos of our iCan Bike program on our Home Page
- Read our Host Testimonials to learn what our iCan Bike hosts have to say about our program
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a convenient day and time to discuss more details over the phone
As a Volunteer:
Interested in being a volunteer spotter to work with a participant at an iCan Bike program in your area? Please review some of the short videos towards the bottom of our Home Page and read some of our Testimonials to see what what iCan Bike is all about. The success of our program rests on the shoulders of quality service from fabulous volunteers. Without them, we would just be spinning our wheels!
Volunteers must be:
- at least 15 years old
- able to walk/lightly jog for 75 minutes with short breaks
- able to attend a one hour orientation and ‘spotter’ training session the Sunday afternoon or evening before the program starts
- able to attend a 15 minute spotter meeting immediately followed by a 75-minute session (of the volunteer’s choice) each of the five days of the program (Monday through Friday)
If you meet the above criteria, we would love to have your help in making a difference in someone’s life! Please email the Registration Contact listed on the specific camp webpage you are interested in volunteering for on our Find A Program page.
As a Supporter:
Interested in helping us fulfill our mission and/or supporting one of our local iCan Bike programs in your area or our organization on a national level? Please view the short, professionally produced TV News Videos of our iCan Bike program on our Home Page.
We would love to have your help in supporting this great cause! Like most nonprofits, donations from generous people are a critical part of delivering our service to those in need. Any contributions or donations are tax deductible so please make a donation today.
All ideas for and connections to prospective partners and sponsors are welcome. Please email us at email@example.com