How to Get Involved
As a Host:
Interested in bringing an iCan Bike program to your area? We are happy to partner with nonprofit organizations, groups or individuals to help make this a reality for the people with disabilities in your area!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with the following information:
- Organization, Group or Individual Name
- Desired Location of Program (City and State or Province)
- Any initial questions or concerns you may have after having read our Bike Camp Host Overview or Bike After School Program (ASP) Host Overview
As a Volunteer:
Interested in being a volunteer spotter to work with one of our riders at an iCan Bike program in your area? Please review some of the short videos in our Video Library to see what what iCan Bike is all about. The success of our organization our program rests on the shoulders of quality service from our fabulous volunteers. Without them, we would just be spinning our wheels!
Volunteers must be:
- at least 16 years old
- able to walk/lightly jog for 75 minutes with short breaks
- able to attend a one hour ‘spotter’ training session the evening before the program starts (Sunday)
- able to attend the same 75 minute session (of the volunteer’s choice) to work with the same rider for each of the five days of the program (Monday through Friday)
If you meet the above criteria, we would love to have your help in making a difference in someone’s life! Please email us at the Contact e-mail address listed under the camp you are interested in volunteering for on our Find A Program page.
As a Supporter:
Interested in helping us fulfill our mission and/or supporting one of our local iCan Bike programs in your area? Please review our Video Library to see what iCan Shine is all about.
We would love to have your help in supporting this great cause! Like most nonprofits, donations from generous people are a critical part of delivering our service to those in need. Any contributions or donations are tax deductible so please make a donation today.
All ideas and connections to prospective partners and sponsors are welcome. Please email us at email@example.com