Make a Donation

All donations enable us to continue fulfilling our mission of providing unique learning opportunities in recreational activities for children and young adults with disabilities. As with most nonprofit organizations, donations from generous people are a critical part of continuing our delivery of service to those in need.

riNcqELtZK9nnBzfkqaRubdBzr0pCG1wqtAUlogsaFs,-5ywKwLRYlDhGzENxwbzMgpcCVv0ulmtQbXQLk2TQFo,E7VrMYBHFQXa5pkZxWtyCEVjedSJaBt4F6lcodAHt3g

How We Utilize Donations

We are a 501(c)(3) charitable nonprofit organization and therefore all donations are tax deductible. No amount is too small as all donations make a difference in enabling us to continue fulfilling our mission of providing unique learning opportunities in recreational activities for people with disabilities.

For our most recent fiscal year ended September 30, 2019, 81% of our expenses were direct program costs primarily including vehicle and equipment costs, camp staff compensation and camp travel costs. The remaining 19% of our expenses were indirect organizational costs including management compensation, website hosting and maintenance, marketing, insurance, accounting, legal, administrative and other overhead costs.  

For more details about how donations are utilized, we encourage you to view our latest financial statements.

How Transparent Are We?

We encourage you to review our organizational and financial information on the nonprofit industry Guidestar Exchange where we received their highest level ranking for transparency, the Platinum-level. Guidestar is an independent non-profit organization whose mission is to “revolutionize philanthropy by providing information that advances transparency, enables users to make better decisions, and encourages charitable giving”.  

Unless specifically requested by the donor, donations are considered unrestricted and all donations are confirmed with a receipt for tax deduction purposes (Our EIN is 56-2634247).

How You Can Donate

Credit Card:

All our credit card transactions are processed by the Authorize.Net payment gateway, which provides the highest level of transaction processing security, safeguarding personal information and combating fraud. More merchants trust Authorize.Net than any other payment gateway to process their ecommerce transactions securely:

 

Check:

Please make check payable and mail to:

iCan Shine, Inc.
P.O. Box 541
Paoli, PA 19301