We understand that the vast majority of people with disabilities never have the experience of independently riding a conventional two-wheel bicycle during their lifetime. Research shows that over 80% of people with Autism and 90% of people with Down syndrome never experience this thrill. Defying these odds is why we exist!
iCan Bike Camp:
June 24th – 29th, 2019
For information or questions about this bike camp please e-mail Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tracy at 541-667-6021.
Rider Registration Notes:
- Payment and receipt of camp fee (by check) is required before registration can be processed
- Please make check of $99.00 payable to Hermiston Kiwanis and mail to address listed on registration form (write your rider’s first and last name in the memo section)
- If the rider has attended iCan Bike Eastern Oregon previously, your registration fee is $75
- Please email email@example.com if a ridership is needed
- There may be some funding available to help some riders with the registration fee
Please click below to register using a paper form:
Please click below to register using our online registration: