We understand that the vast majority of people with disabilities never have the experience of independently riding a conventional two-wheel bicycle during their lifetime. Research shows that over 80% of people with Autism and 90% of people with Down syndrome never experience this thrill. Defying these odds is why we exist!
iCan Bike Camp:
Postponed to 2021
For information or questions about this bike camp please e-mail Jason or Lauren directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412-749-5077.
To register for this bike camp, please visit our online registration (coming in 2021):
- Rider Online Registration
- Volunteer Online Registration
Please like the iBikeQV Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages
Where (Click link to view map):Quaker Valley Middle School 618 Harbough St. Sewickley, PA 15143
We greatly appreciate your financial support of our iCan Bike camp through credit card or check:
- Credit Card Donation – Select iCan Bike – Sewickley, PA from the drop down menu
- Check Donation – payable to “iCan Shine” and mailed to PO Box 541 Paoli, PA 19301 (please write “iCanBike@QV Donation” in memo section of check).
- Please view our donation flier for more information